Fall Festival at Amber Brooke Farms
Amber Brooke Farms is excited to welcome you to our second annual Fall Festival starting September 24th. Enjoy lunch and fresh baked goods at the farm, as well as our fall slushes, local craft beers, and wine. We offer a gorgeous pumpkin patch with unique pumpkin varieties. We have tons of kid’s activities, with special entertainment each weekend and live music for the whole family to experience this fall. We will have a maze in addition to our u-pick sunflowers and u-pick zinnias.
Fridays – 1 pm – 5 pm
Saturdays & Sundays* – 10 am – 5 pm
Closed Sunday, Nov. 6th.
This year we are excited to offer our Fall Festival Season Pass for only $35/person. The season pass is good for one entry per person each day of our Fall Festival.
Please Keep in Mind
- Parking is Complimentary.
- No pets or service/support animals are allowed on the farm due to state and federal food safety regulations. Thank you for your understanding.
- Outside food or coolers are NOT allowed.
- We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.