- Things to Do
- Calendar & Special Events
- Buy Tickets
Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
December 16 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Inaugural Winter Fest!
Join us for the inaugural Winter Fest at Amber Brooke Farms in Eustis. Our Festival happens Saturdays and Sundays, December 9-17. Tickets are required for this event. Admission tickets can be purchased online for all guests. An admission ticket grants you access to all activities during the event. Children 2 and under are free, but will require a free ticket to enter. More information and tickets are available here.
About the Event:
- Tickets must be purchased for all guests. Guests 2 and under are free, but do require a complimentary ticket to enter the farm.
- Amber Brooke Farms will NOT issue refunds for any reason. Adding purchase protetion is the only way to protect your purchase in the event of unforeseen circumstances including illness, injury, transportation problems, emergencies, and more.
- Winter Fest takes place Saturday-Sunday, 10 AM to 5 PM
- Reservation times are required. You will have a 15 minute grace period before and after your arrival time to enter the farm.
- We are a cashless venue. All major credit and debit cards, as well as mobile payments are accepted.
- Pets are NOT permitted on the farm.
- No outside food, drink, or coolers are permitted.
Winter Fest Includes:
- Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus from 11 AM to 3 PM.
- Fire Pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends
- Christmas photo ops
- Christmas trees and lights throughout the farm
- Bubble Barn
- Yard Games
- Jump Pads
- Slide Hill
- Cow Train
- Spider Web
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Wagon Rides
- Live Music from 1 PM to 5 PM
- Archery Range (Admission Sold Separately. Available for Advance Purchase)
- Gel Blaser Range (Admission Sold Separately. Available for Advance Purchase)
- Gemstone Mining (Admission Sold Separately. Available for Advance Purchase)
- U-Pick Sunflowers
- U-Pick Strawberries
- Shop our farm store for local jams, jellies, farm produced fudge and nuts, and more local favories.
Speciality Food and Beverage on the Farm:
- Specialty Hot Chocolate, including unique flavors and toppings
- Hand Crafted Lemonade from our Lemonade Silo
- Delicious local food trucks. Stay tuned for specific trucks coming to the farm!
- S’mores kits with roasting sticks are available for purchase.
- Local craft beer, wine, seasonal frozen beverages and more are available for purchase from the Farmers Pourhouse.
** Please note all event details are subject to change or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96
￼Add to calendar