- Things to Do
- Calendar & Special Events
- Buy Tickets
Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
Vegetable U-Pick with Farm Activites
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Before we slide into summer we wanted to give you all another chance to have a day at the farm!
Although blueberries are out of season we will be offering u-pick vegetables, refreshments, and our usual activities! U-Pick vegetables available are:
cucumbers, pickles, okra, bell peppers, sweet corn, and jalapeños.
Admission: Adults are free, $10 for kids all day fun pass
Williston Farm Activities:
- Vegetable U-Pick
- Roller Bowler Skills Game
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
- Slide Hill
- Double Barrel Train
- Wagon Ride
- Family Tug-O-War
- Platform Playground
- Tree House Village
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Ball Zone – Football, Baseball, Basketball
Please keep in mind:
- Parking is Complimentary.
- No animals of any kind are allowed on the farm due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- Outside food or coolers are NOT allowed.
- We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
- Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.