Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
Strawberry U-Pick – Williston
November 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our strawberries are ready extra early this year! It’s U-Pick Strawberry Season!
Are you ready to enjoy this gorgeous weather at the farm picking sweet and delicious strawberries? Stop by the farm for strawberry u-pick season at Amber Brooke Farms in Williston! We have very limited quantities, and they cannot be guaranteed. Strawberry picking is first come, first serve. Please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm because we will notify everyone via social media if we become picked out for the day. Please note that u-pick sunflowers are available, and activities will not available today. Pets and Support animals are not allowed on the farm. Service animals are always welcome. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local family farm!
• U-Pick Strawberries – $4.95/lb
• U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem or $15 for a mason jar to fill up with as many sunflowers as you can fit.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• We are Cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Williston Activities will not be available today.
Please keep in mind:
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• Pets and Support Animals are NOT allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service animals are always welcome.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.