- Things to Do
- Calendar & Special Events
- Buy Tickets
Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
December 8, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The only thing better than strawberries is more strawberries. Stop by the farm for our first-ever strawberry u-pick season at Atwood Family Farms! Quantities cannot be guaranteed, and strawberry picking is first come, first serve. We will notify everyone via social media if we become picked out for the day, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. Please note that u-pick sunflowers and activities will not be available. No pets are not allowed on the farm. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local family farm!
• $4.95/lb u-pick strawberries
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Please keep in mind:
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• No pets of any kind are allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• Atwood Family Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.