- Things to Do
- Calendar & Special Events
- Buy Tickets
Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
Strawberry Festival at Amber Brooke Farms in Eustis
February 11 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
Join us for Amber Brooke Farms’ 2nd Annual Strawberry Festival! There will be tons of strawberries to pick, strawberry-themed activities & treats, art & craft vendors, plus all of your favorite farm activities like our thrilling slide hill, bouncy jump pads, cow train, and more!
Eustis Farm Activities:
All activities included with admission except Gemstone Mining.
- Access to Strawberry Fields for Photo Ops & Picking (U-Pick Strawberries – $3.95/lb.)
- 16×16 Spider Web
- 2 Jump Pads
- Sand Tire Pit with Diggers
- 2 Playgrounds
- Roller Bowler Skills Game
- Bubble Barn
- Cow Train
- Slide Hill
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Art & Craft Fair
Strawberry Themed Activities:
More Details Coming Soon!
Strawberry Themed Food & Drinks:
More Details Coming Soon!
Please keep in mind:
- Parking is Complimentary.
- Pets and Service/Support Animals are NOT allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- Outside food or coolers are NOT allowed.
- We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
- Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.