- Things to Do
- Calendar & Special Events
- Buy Tickets
Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
April 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Spring is here…it’s time for a new blueberry season! Farm fresh blueberries are now available at Red, White & Blues Farm. Our newest blueberry crop is ready and waiting to be picked! Quantities cannot be guaranteed, and blueberry picking is first come, first serve. We will notify everyone via social media if we become picked out for the day, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. Please note that we have a limited amount of u-pick sunflowers available, but activities are available. No animals and/or pets are allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local family farm!
- U-Pick Blueberries – $4.95/lb
- U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem
- Pre-Picked Blueberries – $13/2 lb clamshell
Please keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind are allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick season due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.