- Things to Do
- Calendar & Special Events
- Buy Tickets
Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
Not-So-Spooky Halloween Weekend at Amber Brooke Farms
October 29, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm$15
Amber Brooke Farms in Williston is happy to welcome you to our 2nd Annual Fall Festival! Come and enjoy all the joy and beauty of the season while having lunch and fresh baked goods including our mouth-watering apple cider and blueberry donuts at our Café, as well as our fall-flavored milkshakes and slushes. This year we will be offering First Magnitude Craft Beers & Island Grove Wines.
Stop by our gorgeous pumpkin patch with several unique pumpkin varieties for your perfect pumpkin. This year we have added a 4-acre corn maze! We also have all of your favorite kid’s activities and live music for the whole family to experience this fall.
Admission: $13 in advance, $15 at the door
(Kids 2 yrs & under – Free!)
Red, White & Blues Activities:
All activities are included with admission except gemstone mining and pumpkin eater ride.
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins Available for Purchase)
- Pumpkin Painting
- Pumpkin Eater Ride (Ride Tickets Available for Purchase)
- Access to Sunflower Fields for Photo Ops & Picking (Sunflowers Available for Purchase)
- Access to Zinnia Field for Photo Ops & Picking (Zinnias Available for Purchase)
- Bubble Barn
- Roller Bowler Skills Game
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
- Slide Hill
- Double Barrel Train
- Wagon Ride
- Family Tug-O-War
- Platform Playground
- Tree House Village
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Ball Zone – Football, Baseball, Basketball
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Not-So-Spooky Halloween Activities
4 pm – 5 pm
3 & Under
4-8 Years Old
9-12 Years Old
13-17 Years Old
18 & Older
5 pm – 7 pm
Petting Zoo Animals Expected:
($5 feed cup sold separate)
- Mini Cows
- Mini Pigs
- Camel Rides
- Pony Rides
Dawg Hauz Food Truck
Fat G’s BBQ
Willy’s Crab Shack
Brandon Dull – 11 am – 2 pm
Cliff Dorsey – 2 pm – 5 pm
Please keep in mind:
- Parking is Complimentary.
- No animals of any kind are allowed on the farm due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- Outside food or coolers are NOT allowed.
- We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
- Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.