Eustis location events are in green
Williston location events are in blue
- This event has passed.
Breakfast with Santa at Amber Brooke Farms in Williston
December 10, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$30
Experience Breakfast with Santa Claus and a special family-dining-style meal at Amber Brooke Farms in Williston. Throughout breakfast, Santa will make his way to each table to share time with all the good boys and girls, and see him move throughout the cafe, waving hello as music fills the air.
Breakfast with Santa Admission – (2 yrs & under – Free!)
$30 – Advance Purchase ONLY
- Family-Style Breakfast (Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Fruit Cup, Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate)
- Pictures with Santa
- Admission to the farm for the entire day
Included Farm Activities
- Art & Crafts Fair
- Christmas-Themed Photo Ops Throughout the Farm
- Jump Pillows
- Sand Tire Pit and Diggers
- Platform Playground
- Double Barrel Train
- 16×16 Spiderweb
- Wagon Ride
- Access to Sunflower Fields for Photo Ops & Picking (Sunflowers Available for Purchase)
- Access to Zinnia Field for Photo Ops & Picking (Zinnias Available for Purchase)
- Bubble Barn
- Roller Bowler Skills Game
- Slide Hill
- Large Yard Games
About the event:
- Tickets MUST be purchased in advance and are NOT available at the door.
- Debit and all major credit cards are accepted.
- No pets, service/support animals, outside food, or coolers please.
- Seating is family-dining style, and you could be seated with people not in your party.
- The breakfast will be served under the open-air shelter of our cafe barn, so please dress accordingly. A jacket, closed-toe shoes, or any hats, scarves, or gloves that you feel that you may need for a slightly chilly morning is suggested.
Please keep in mind:
- We are cashless. We accept debit and all major credit cards.
- Pets and Support Animals are NOT allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service animals are always welcome.
- Amber Brooke Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, & must be purchased in advance.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.